Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Bring performance digital marketing expertise to accelerate business growth at Prospa. Your experience in managing multi-faceted projects and navigating through unchartered territory efficiently and effectively, combined with your superior ability to build effective working relationships across a range of stakeholders from different disciplines will see you succeed in this exciting role.
What You Do
- Driving the digital performance strategy across desktop and mobile
- Together with our agency partner responsible for execution of always-on performance digital activity across SEM, SEO, display, remarketing and performance social.
- Affiliate program management.
- Ongoing conversion rate optimisation and landing page management through research, planning and tagging and implementation.
- Best practice digital execution during key campaign periods and mid-funnel digital strategy and execution.
- Using analytics tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics you’ll be able to draw insights from data that informs your recommendations and initiative prioritisation.
- 5+ years of digital performance experience including SEM, SEO and paid social across both mobile and desktop.
- Proven track record of driving business outcomes in digital roles
- Well-developed commercial acumen and proven ability to develop accurate objective driven business cases and activity plans.
- Solid understanding of data and analytics including attribution models and how the data informs the strategic recommendations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise initiatives based on business priorities, an eye for detail and ability to work well independently.
- Commercial and results-driven, pragmatic in implementing a test, learn, scale approach and passionate about customer experience.
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Click 'apply' to learn more, and become part of our success story.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.