Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision-making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently form how we think and act every day.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, with over $500 million in small business loans.
Enterprise partnerships is a key strategic play to ensure that the business continues along this growth trajectory.
In this position within Prospa's Enterprise Partnerships team, you will be a key point of contact to a number of existing strategic partnerships, with the aim of driving the Go to Market strategy for each to maximise leads and settlements.
Key duties will include;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to execute the Go to Market plan for each partnership
- Effectively brief internal teams on partner requirements
- Identify available channels to reach partner customer segments
- Effectively nurture client relationships to stimulate partner advancement
- Conduct client WIPs as determined, to ensure program success
- Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system
To become a National Account Manager at Prospa you'll have;
Experience managing and growing strategic partnerships, preferably within the finance or technology industry. Your prior experience will include capability in managing a portfolio of partners to meet revenue targets, using your excellent relationship building and communication skills.
You will also;
- Thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Have experience working in a start-up or fast-growing business
- Proven experience in partner channel and partner models
- Be comfortable with building bespoke approaches
- Have exceptional communication and rapport building ability
- Have advanced sales skills, be tech literate and have strong commercial acumen
You will pride yourself on:
- Your strong communication capability and relationship management skills
- Your ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the business and also externally.
- Your autonomy, harnessed with resourcefulness, initiative, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- You will consider yourself resilient, visionary and be team orientated
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with generous perks and great work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now.