We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer (Mobile), you will be a key member of the Frontend Engineering team. You will be translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code. You have an eye for detail and are passionate to deliver value fast. You live and breathe TypeScript and are an effective leader of any engineering team, willing to voice your opinion and share your knowledge.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with designers, product teams and your fellow engineers to create, extend and enhance responsive, accessible and beautiful Mobile (iOS & Android) and Web applications.
- Architect and build software features that is readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable.
- Build and implement API endpoints as required.
- Use your technical experience and knowledge to solve both business and technology problems.
- Model, mentor and coach other team members in best practices and hone their skills through peer programming, effective code reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years Software Development experience, including 3+ years Mobile Development experience.
- Experience with building mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Deep knowledge in React Native, TypeScript, GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Highly skilled in designing robust applications and employing sound software architecture practices.
- Knowledgeable in various build tools including Webpack, Cocoapods, Gradle, Fastlane, npm and CI/CD pipelines.
- Thorough understanding of mobile accessibility.
- Knowledge of mobile specific security features.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?