Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Reporting to the Head of New Ventures you will be responsible for the delivery of the GTM marketing strategy and execution of Prospa’s newest product. You will partner with the sales, marketing, product and analytics teams to drive the strategy and activities to achieve GTM product positioning, market engagement, marketing assets and sales targets. To be successful you will need to be creative, hands-on, action orientated, willing to test and learn and operate in a fast paced, results orientated environment.
Role responsibilities include
- Translate the marketing strategy into marketing plans and execute in collaboration of a cross-functional team of specialists.
- Deeply understand the target customers and merchants for our products.
- Develop and continually refine customer value propositions that meet the customer’s needs, differentiate us from our competitors and resonate with customers.
- Lead the design and production of creative concepts across all channels in collaboration with internal teams and our creative agency.
- Develop the data driven marketing capability – understanding our target audiences so we can accurately target them through the efficient media mix.
- Manage the planning and execution of all marketing channels
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to marketing, executives and other internal teams.
- Increase awareness of Prospa and our product offering through brand and consideration building activities.
- Identify requirements and develop sales enablement tools & training as required.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Growth attitude Agile in approach
- Experience in GTM product marketing
- Owns and overcomes challenges as natural part of working style.
- Always looking for improvement and optimization.
- Test and learn / experimentation attitude.
- Results and action orientated.
- Partner with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of customer insights, and how these can be translated into actionable business / marketing activity.
- Understand the full customer funnel and how different channels play a role in the customer’s journey to purchase.
- Strong understanding of the MarTech ecosystem and the pros and cons of various tools and technology.
- Knowledge of CRO & A/B Testing tools and techniques.
- Experience delivering business performance uplift from A/B and multivariate testing.
- Strong understanding of data, propensity modelling and automated comms platforms.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward ambitious achievements, and actively provide our people the same awesome experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.