Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans. This is why Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small business.
One-to-One Marketing is a fast-growing area within the Marketing department focused on creating brilliant experiences for our customers through communications and programs that are engaging, relevant and drive value for customers and Prospa. This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your experience in lead nurture and email marketing strategy and execution to a business where you can truly add value for small businesses across Australia.
To be successful, you will be an experienced senior marketer with a strong focus on driving an effective always-on email program using marketing automation technology to move leads and customers through the buying cycle. You’ll have solid experience in designing and executing lead nurture programs that leverage content, data insights and moment of truth triggers. You’ll have proven experience in working very closely with Sales teams to build lead scoring models, contact strategies and optimisation plans.
This role is responsible for:
- Setting the strategy for always-on and always optimising email & SMS activity across;
Lead nurture /Customer nurture / retention programs / Winback programs
- Indirect people leadership, working closely with the Marketing Specialist 1:1 Comms to set strategy, programs of work, execution plans, budget management, reporting and optimisation.
- Working closely with Acquisition team during key campaign periods to create and create contact strategies and execute all 1:1 communications
- Designing best practice test and learn plans, lead scoring models and optimised programs to support business objectives
- Set up reporting frameworks to ensure we’re creating programs based on data and insights
The successful candidate has:
- At least 10 years marketing experience with at least 5 years of proven lead nurture / email marketing experience
- Deep understanding of marketing automation technology
- Proven experience in working closely with Sales to build lead scoring models, contact strategies and optimisation plans
- Solid experience in designing and executing lead nurture programs that leverage content, data insights and moment of truth triggers
- They have proven experience in working with analytics/data teams to build test and learn optimisation plans
- An exceptional ability to demonstrate understanding of best in breed marketing principles
- Demonstrates ability to work in a highly agile and changing environment with ability to get stuff done without pre-set processes - able to join the dots and untangle complexity
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
What we offer you
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
All Prospa employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours that support the Prospa culture, values and code of conduct. Compliance with the relevant legislation including WH&S, & Anti- Discrimination Act.