Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans. This is why Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small business.
Prospa currently has an exciting opportunity for someone to be responsible for the digital activity end-to-end in this fast-paced and innovative environment
This role requires an experienced digital marketer with demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful digital marketing strategies. You will then optimise performance and return on investment across multiple segments and channels.
Your experience in handling multi-faceted projects and navigating through unchartered territory efficiently and effectively, combined with your superior ability to build effective working relationships across a range of partners from different disciplines will see you succeed in this exciting role.
The primary focus will be to develop the digital strategy driving new leads and lead nurture for the small business segment, aligned to the business goals and overarching marketing strategy.
The key activities include
- You will design engaging digital communications and experiences to deliver on the strategy and optimise performance.
- End-to-end accountability for executing digital campaigns including search, programmatic, display etc.
- Always-on optimisation including MVT & conversion rate optimisation techniques.
- You will work alongside the Acquisition & Channel Marketing Team to ensure digital activity is aligned to ATL acquisition activity during peak and off-peak periods.
- You will use data, analytics and global best practice to prioritise strategic initiatives.
- Deliver strong business outcomes by working closely with the Sales teams to build an effective feedback loop to optimise lead quality and experience.
This stellar individual has
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience with at least 5 years current experience in digital.
- A track record of driving business outcomes in senior digital roles.
- The ability to translate strategy to action and will work closely with our digital agency partner to implement activity and report on results.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital disciplines and standard methodologies, including search engine marketing, digital advertising, behaviour/data driven marketing, social media
- A well-developed commercial acumen and validated ability to develop accurate objective driven business cases and activity plans.
- A deep understanding of data and analytics including attribution models and how the data informs the strategic recommendations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise initiatives based on business priorities, an eye for detail and able to work well independently.
- You’ll be highly commercial, pragmatic in implementing a test, learn, scale approach and passionate about customer experience.
What we offer you
- We have a collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- We offer the rare opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- We are a highly engaged team with phenomenal perks and awesome work space
All Prospa employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours that support the Prospa culture, values and code of conduct. Compliance with the relevant legislation including WH&S, & Anti- Discrimination Act.