Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing you will will work closely with the Affiliates and Strategic Channel, National Sales (Broker channel) and National Partnershipd to grow and activate Prospa’s referral partnership network by developing and executing a continuous marketing program.
Prospa’s referral partnership network includes Mortgage Brokers, Finance Brokers, Affiliate Partners, Aggregation Partners and National Finance Associations.
What you will do
- Own and deliver against channel-specific marketing strategies
- Be a passionate “voice of the customer” where the customer is defined as our referral partnership network
- Manage market research to stay ahead of the curve, following the latest industry trends and understanding competitor offering
- Analyse and optimise both campaigns and segment activity to improve marketing and segment strategy effectiveness, ultimately driving YoY growth
What you will need
- 7+ years channel marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Broker marketing experience (highly desirable).
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and prior experience in managing successful campaigns utilizing these tools e.g. Salesforce, Marketo (desirable).
- Knowledge of current marketing practices, including CRM and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Successful experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns with testing strategies including creative, format and offers.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client service.
- Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.