We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, the Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for maintaining, growing and leveraging relationships with both partners and business referral sources within Victoria. You’ll foster and grow positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region.
What you will be doing
- Identify, contact, engage and partner with broker referrers within Victoria.
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volume
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to identify, engage and build business referrals in order to achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs
- Build, design, execute and review aggregator, association and key account plans
- Overcome customer objections and train others to do the same in order to acquire new business
- Involvement, input and implementation in strategic planning sessions to create long term consistency in Victoria, avoiding transactional approach.
- External coaching and guiding for over 2000 residential partners, including building training modules, trialing and execution
- Review our current partner experience and partner journey, seeking opportunities to improve, adapt or enhance
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience working within a channel sales role
- A proven capability to manage a defined territory of key accounts to meet targets
- Proven ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral market
- Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market
- Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (exceptional training and engagement capability)
- Strong business acumen and a keen understanding of the key motivators for business owners within the SME marketplace
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?