Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Prospa, you will be responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners. You will develop software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud based microservices architectures. You are well versed in .NET framework and cloud technologies, especially PaaS and take ownership of DevOps responsibilities. You will work closely with the Product, Design, and Front End teams potentially providing full stack capabilities where required.
Key responsibilities include
- Create efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints
- Code reviewing other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Present in product “grooming” sessions and stand-ups, contributing expertise where required
- Host architecture and design sessions where required to explain the system being developed
- Share experience and knowledge openly with the team
- Ensure that systems have the correct level of logging and monitoring
- Keep abreast of technology changes and keeping Prospa on the leading but not bleeding edge of the technical landscape
- Identify and address any performance issues that arise
- Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the SDLC
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience as a Software Developer in .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud based development in AWS or Azure
- Good experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Git + Workflows to support code review and release of software
- Familiar with architectural patterns with exposure to a product that contained Microservices and Message/Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Solid principles, understand support through code review
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time