We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Security at Prospa is about working towards a robust and effective security function to protect Prospa and its customers and enable the business to grow.
As a Security Architect, you will focus on developing and maintaining the overall security architecture across Prospa’s systems and services. This role will also work closely with the Senior Cyber Security Manager to design and deliver security capabilities within the security roadmap and to develop security architecture patterns, all on a modern technology stack.
What you will be doing
- Provide input into cyber security strategy and roadmap designed to manage Prospa’s cyber security risk.
- Design and deliver security projects, including defining security requirements, high-level architecture, detailed design, and implementation.
- Develop security standards and architecture patterns.
- Consult across different business areas on new and existing solution designs, ensuring appropriate security measures are incorporated.
- Participate and champion security in engineering forums.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in security threat and risk assessments, policy, architecture and design.
- Excellent competence in information security management in cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Strong understanding of identity access management, data protection and all-encompassing digital workplace experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing security solutions in cloud platforms (Azure preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity working with industry security frameworks and methodologies, such as NIST CSF and 800-53, ASD Essential Eight, ISO27001, MITRE ATT&CK.
- Relevant security architecture certifications are highly regarded – CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Bonuses and stock options
- Flexible ways of working (Remote AU work on offer)
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?