We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Group Capital Management (GCM) team at Prospa is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity, funding and capital requirements. They perform operations like managing cashflow, funding of securitisation warehouses, trust management activities and reporting.
We are looking for a skilled Securitisation Analyst to join our high performing team in this growth role! Reporting to the Treasury Manger you will play a crucial part in supporting the GCM team in the execution of a range of treasury duties across the group.
What you will be doing
- Execute daily cash management and reconciliation
- Preparation of all Treasury Reports including building reporting dashboards
- Support reporting and data analysis for asset-backed securitisation (ABS)
- Support funder, investor and trustee data and information requirements and requests
- Conduct and assess sensitivity and validation checks on current and proposed pools of loans for inclusion in securitisation warehouses
- Perform portfolio pool cut testing against LMS and engage with Data engineering team on findings and coordinate changes in warehouse report requirements
- Coordinate processing and funding-related activities for the movement of loans and funds with the operations and finance teams
- Coordinate and support cash management requirements within each business unit and the corporate entity
- Document and update Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Support Treasury-related reporting and provide valuable insights for the management team as required
- Engage with external counterparties including banks, rating agencies and trustees as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualification’s
- CA/CPA qualifications (or part qual)
- Strong attention to detail, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience data visualisation tools like Tableau will be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?