This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Group Capital Management (GCM) team at Prospa is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity, funding and capital requirements. GCM operates and manages cashflow, funding of securitisation warehouses, trust management activities and reporting.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the Securitisation Analyst will assist in managing the organisation’s treasury and securitisation functions and play a crucial part in supporting the GCM team’s execution of a range of treasury duties across the group.
What you will be doing
- Monitoring and managing the organisation’s internal/external relationships
- Trust manager responsibilities
- Daily cash and liquidity management
- Debt facilities management
- Team management
- Preparing management and board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organisation
- Supporting the day to day and month end process where necessary
- Support funder, investor and trustee data and information requirements and requests
- Coordinate processing and funding-related activities for the movement of loans and funds with the operations and finance teams
- Coordinate and support cash management requirements within each business unit and the corporate entity
- Support Treasury-related reporting and provide valuable insights for the management team as required
- Engage with external counterparties including banks, rating agencies and trustees as required
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in assisting managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury including liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Strong understanding of securitisation and trust manager responsibilities
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organisational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting and software packages.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?