Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As a Salesforce Engineer at Prospa, you will be responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make our business stand out from the crowd. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners.
What you will be doing
- Build efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints
- Perform code reviews for other team members' work, paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Carry out story break down with a focus on simplicity, providing negotiation for sweating the right details to ensure feedback loops to our customers
- Ensure that systems have the correct level of logging and monitoring to support our customers in times of need
- Keep abreast of technology changes and ensure Prospa is on the leading edge of the technical landscape
- Identify and address any performance issues that arise
- Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the SDLC
- Ensure constant communication and collaboration with team members to ensure that difficult problems are addressed in the best possible manner
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Total experience of 4+ years in software application development
- Solid working knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Visualforce and Salesforce Lightning
- A good understanding of “Apex Design Best Practices”
- Experience of developing applications on multiple Salesforce Clouds like Service/Sales Cloud
- An analytical and creative approach to problem solving
What's nice to have
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external Systems through REST APIs or external call-outs
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Programming languages
- Development experience using Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce-DX and CI/CD exposure
- Familiarity with Salesforce Platform's architecture
- Knowledge of any other IaaS Cloud
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.