Product, Design & Technology Division
Who we are
Prospa is driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform how we think and act every day.
We are looking for Salesforce Engineers to join our highly talented and very passionate engineering team. If you feel that you’ve got what it takes to build brilliant software upon the Salesforce platform that sets us apart from the crowd in one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, then this is the job for you.
Salesforce Engineers are responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. They will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Building efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints
- Code reviewing other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Story break down with focus on simplicity providing negotiation for sweating the right details to ensure short feedback loops to our customers
- Hosting architecture and design sessions where required to explain the system being developed
- Ensuring that systems have the correct level of logging and monitoring to support our customers in times of need
- Keeping abreast of technology changes and keeping Prospa on the leading but not bleeding edge of the technical landscape
- Identifying and addressing any performance issues that arise
- Keeping security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the SDLC
- Ensuring constant communication with team members to ensure that difficult problems are addressed in the best possible manner
What you need to become a Salesforce Engineer at Prospa
You will also have a good understanding of Salesforce reports, communities, and Sales/ Service/ Marketing cloud. Experience in SOAP/ REST API Development would be an advantage.
To succeed in this role, you will have an analytical and creative approach to problem solving. You will be customer-centric with an experimental mindset, and take ownership of software delivery. You will be passionate about working in a collaborative environment, with an interest in sharing knowledge and helping others within the engineering team.
Above all, you must be adaptable and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now