About the company
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans.
About the Role:
The National Sales Team are looking for a standout individual to support the team with sales agents based in all states. This key role will be responsible for assisting the team in performing their duties with high levels of efficiency and velocity and by providing strong sales administration and support. Not only supporting the Sales team you will be assisting brokers with onboarding and any queries they may have. This position ensures and increases customer happiness satisfaction through accuracy and efficiency of their work.
Key activities include:
- Running reports for team members
- Leading the Broker onboarding process.
- Completing broker registrations.
- General team administrative duties.
- Assisting to organize state events and conferences.
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills,
- You have a high level of computer literacy,
- Your attention to detail is second to none,
- You excel when multi-tasking,
- You thrive when balancing conflicting priorities to manage workflow and meet deadlines,
- You're able to work autonomously however enjoy working as part of a team.
- Having experience generating reports using salesforce is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements;
- An exciting opportunity to craft and contribute to a flourishing business;
- A highly engaged team with generous benefits and work space.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.