Business Operations Division
About the company
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans.
About the Role:
The National Sales Team are looking for a standout individual to support the team based in Sydney with representatives in all states and the General Manager. This position is responsible for assisting the team in performing their duties with higher efficiency and velocity by providing strong sales administration and support. This helps to ensure and increase customer happiness satisfaction through the accuracy and efficiency of their work.
Key activities include:
- Analytical reporting for all national sales team members
- Maintaining Lead distribution SLA.
- Travel booking.
- Broker onboarding process management.
- Completing broker registrations.
- General team administrative duties.
- Tackling extra tasks from management and executives.
- Helping organize state events.
- You have an organised approach and excellent time management skills,
- Excellent Computer typing skills,
- You have excellent attention to detail,
- You excel when multi-tasking,
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure,
- Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow and meet critical deadlines,
- Ability to work autonomously however you work well as part of a team.
- Having generating reports using salesforce is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements;
- An exciting opportunity to craft and contribute to a flourishing business;
- A highly engaged team with generous benefits and work space.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.