Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are ambassadors of our values.
The National Sales Team is looking for a standout individual to support their growing sales team. This key role will be responsible for assisting the team in performing their duties with high levels of efficiency and velocity by providing strong sales administration and assisting deliver customer and partner value. This position will ensure an increase in customer and partner happiness through the accuracy and efficiency of their work.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting in the partner onboarding process.
- Fully accountable for the partner email box, the central location for all broker enquires.
- Salesforce administration including, but not limited to, new and existing Partner account management, cancellations/terminations and general database management.
- Running adhoc Salesforce and Tableau reports for team members.
- Calendar management for the National Sales leadership team.
- Assisting to organise events & travel as required.
- Actively contribute to broader Prospa initiatives including social activities and project initiatives as they relate to National Sales.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years administration skills will excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Have a level of computer literacy (Proficient level of Microsoft Excel is desired).
- Attention to detail is second to none.
- Be organised and a natural multi-tasker.
- Experience balancing conflicting priorities to handle workflow and meet deadlines.
- Be able to work autonomously however enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have an appetite in performing cross-functional administrative duties with a view to broadening your experience across multiple functional areas, e.g. finance, analytics and operations.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.