We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Sales Performance & Coaching – Lead, you will be working across our entire Go To Market departments to ensure best-practice skills, training and resources are being deployed in the pursuit of increasing the overall business performance. You’ll be working with front line staff to provide coaching, resources and knowledge to uphold and drive standard.
What you will be doing
- Developing and implementing of onboarding schedules for new-hires and internally promoted team members
- Conducting team/department-wide training on new products/processes that are introduced to the business
- Using data and reporting to identify areas of improvement that will direct training sessions (at an individual, team and company level)
- Developing and implementing of ongoing agent coaching program for cohorts of agents which will include 1-on-1 training, live call listening, group sessions, creating resources, role plays and scenario workshopping
- Consulting on recruitment of new sales agents, including conducting role play assessments of candidates and some interviews
- Ongoing management of existing coaching programs such as Call Listening & Coaching Program and Sales Academy, as well as the development and implementation of new programs
- Record-keeping of training provided for compliance reporting as well as creating a resource library
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in B2B sales and/or sales training
- Competent in adopting and/or building new processes
- Understanding of commercial finance markets
- Ability to create and leverage data reporting
- Highly developed communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), particularly with providing constructive feedback
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- High attention to detail, process-driven, methodical, and self-organised
- Effective collaborator across multiple teams in different departments
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
Check out our benefits and policies on Work180
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?