Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 26,000 small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans and lines of credit. Our Customer Success Team is dedicated to helping customers achieve their goals through access to capital. As a Sales Operations Manager, you’ll lead and drive a team of Account Managers to serve, retain, and grow deep relationships across our existing and historical customer base.
What you will be doing
- Regularly communicate with current and prospective customers to sell and renew Prospa products
- Acquire and update businesses’ knowledge of changes in competition and market conditions
- Assess customer needs and recommend and explain Prospa products that best suit them
- Quote and negotiate prices for Prospa products prior to settlement
- Report to Head of Operations on projected sales performance relative to budget and targets
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolve any outstanding issues
- Responsible for recruiting, coaching, and driving a team of Customer Success Account Managers to deliver against retention and growth targets, while prioritizing exceptional customer service
- Accountable for team refinance budget off an allocated portfolio of SME customers each quarter
- Charged with overseeing team sales funnel and making data-driven decisions and recommendations to streamline and optimise sales processes
- Onboard, coach, and develop Account Managers around relevant skills, tactics, and techniques to improve sales performance and augment professional development
- Form strong relationships with Sales and Marketing leaders across the organisation to streamline customer life cycle and create and capitalise on lead opportunities
- Attain and exceed team’s monthly KPIs and quarterly targets for Australia and New Zealand, including originations, settlement volume, conversion, churn, NPS, and customer reviews on social platforms
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in sales operations with proficiency in creating reports, optimising sales processes, and training and coaching agents against targets
- Proven ability to understand strategic direction and goals of the sales channel and support appropriate processes to facilitate the achievement of key business objectives
- Experience in building CRM reports to inform sales agents, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and projected results
- Practiced at observing sales encounters and determining the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams, including conducting training for new and current sales associates
- Strong attention to detail, superior organisation skills, and adept at engaging stakeholders to drive forward decisions and outcomes
- Bachelors’ Degree in business, communication, or related field
- Highly developed interpersonal and coaching skills
- Skilled in sales planning and process management
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience in sales training preferred, not required
Come and Join Our Team
This salary range on offer for this role is from $85,000 to $120,000 based on experience and skills. If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.