We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The portfolio risk analytics team is responsible for understanding the customer’s risk after the loan is settled, through building models that estimate and forecast credit losses. We are now hiring a strategic position within this team, that will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the system that will connect all models and analysis and proper expose its usage.
What you will be doing
- Plan, design and implement the project backbone following proper standards
- Guide/Educate the team on the implementation and best practices
- Develop more advanced algorithms, as well as learning new paradigms
- Organize and continuously evolve necessary tests with the team
- Assist the team on organising and maintaining our datasets
- Build and assist the team on building and maintaining airflow pipelines
- Check if our data pipelines are working properly and act on system failures
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What you’ll need to succeed
- +3 years of experience in designing modular (object oriented) Python projects and Test frameworks
- Solid understanding and usage of design patterns and data structures
- Able to implement optimization algorithms
- Solid understanding of GitHub (branching, merge, etc.)
- Experience with Flask API, SQL
- Stress test analysis
- An understanding of AI/ML is desirable (but not required)
- Background in finance preferred (but not necessary)
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?