We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Prospa is a growing business looking for someone with a strong econometric background who can apply their knowledge in a small business lending context. As a Risk Analyst, you’ll build and maintain models and risk settings within the risk analytics scope, behavioural models & forecast models.
You’ll be presented with a business problem, research the best solution, ensure the model is fit for purpose and present back to a variety of stakeholders.
What you will be doing
- Build, maintain and monitor models as well as credit risk settings
- Identify latest economic policy changes and understand how these impact the small business sector and consequently Prospa’s portfolio/ models
- Recommend strategies for deployment into the Prospa Credit Decision Engine and portfolio management
- Present analysis and solutions to variety of stakeholders
- Engage with the wider Risk team to develop their experience and improve knowledge share across the team
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in econometric modelling
- Passionate about unsecured SME / personal lending
- Able to analyse economic trends to generate insights for portfolio management
- You work independently, generate ideas, and challenge the status quo
- Able to communicate findings to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with Databricks, R, Python, SAS, MATLAB is highly advantageous – an interest in learning new technologies is essential
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?