We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for servicing our amazing customer base of over 19,000 customers. Individually, each Account Executive has a portfolio of customers who they engage over the phone to establish rapport to support their business needs. It’s a busy, fast paced role, hence you need to be an experienced multi-tasker who operates well in a buzzing environment.
This role has an average OTE of $130k – $170K excl. super, depending on performance (incl. targets), with the potential to exceed this.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for onboarding new Prospa customers, by making the first contact with the customer and taking them through the full application process from first enquiry to settlement
- Understand a customer’s business in detail and work towards providing a tailored finance solution which meets their needs, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Make inbound/outbound calls and manage the full loan sales-cycle for brand new customers to Prospa
- Negotiate with stakeholders (both internal & external), creating value and win-win outcomes for customers and Prospa
What you’ll need to succeed
- Track-record of effectively managing a pipeline of leads and applications and proven history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & KPIs
- 3+ years of phone-based sales experience (ideally B2B)
- Experience negotiating high-value products
- Internal stakeholder management experience
- Capacity to have financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?