Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's fastest growing Fintech and the leading online small business lender in Australia, winning the 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast50 and ranking third in the 2015 Deloitte Asia Tech Fast500. We are a 2015 and 2016 Telstra Business Award finalist and ranked #31 in the world (first Australian company) as an innovator in the finance sector by KPMG's FinTech100.
We are seeking a confident and enthusiastic Lending Specialist to join one of Prospa's fastest growing sales teams, Business Direct. Reporting to the Business Direct Team Leader, you will work closely with our business development managers and broker channel partners to help thousands of small business owners get access to the capital they need to grow their businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing consultative solutions to small to medium size business owners across Australia.
- Achieving monthly sales targets within designated territory.
- Building and maintaining partner relationships to influence repeat business.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes within the team.
- Promoting Prospa's four core values: Think Differently, Build Real Partnerships, Act With Fairness, Make Great Decisions
What experience & skills you need:
- You will have 1– 3 years' sales experience and are looking for a chance to join a rapidly growing team.
- Excellent phone communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Internal and external stakeholder management experience with a natural ability to build real partnerships.
- Ability to quickly pinpoint problems and come up with solutions on the fly for both customers and partners.
- Results-orientated team player with proven track record for excellence.
- Familiarity of corporate structures and financial terminology is advantageous but not essential.
What we offer you:
- A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and cross team collaboration.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of business owners worldwide.
- A highly-engaged team with great perks and regular company lunches.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a company that is doubling year over year.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit individuals who are self-driven, like to work in a team environment and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve great results!
To learn more about our company visit our LinkedIn page or check us out here - https://www.prospa.com/working-at-prospa