Product, Design & Technology Division
Who we are:
Prospa is motivated by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision-making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform how we think and act every day.
The technology team is incredibly talented and is going through a period of rapid growth; we are looking to grow the QA function to ensure that the software developed is robust, scalable, secure and meets all the specified requirements.
As a member of the QA team, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for testing software prior to release, ensuring that the software runs smoothly and meets all functional requirements and specifications.
Working closely with our Product and Technical teams, this role will ensure that the requirements are clearly understood and well documented prior to development, so that testing can ensure that the software delivered meets the expectations of the business.
What you need to become a Quality Engineer at Prospa:
- Experience developing Automation Engineering frameworks
- At least 5 years experience as a Software QA Engineer
- Experience with a number of different technologies including.Net, as well as front end technology frameworks like AngularJS
- Experienced with cloud based applications
- Release management experience as well as exposure to JIRA and confluence is critical.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Testing newly developed software and recording any defects or performance issues
- Developing and improving the automation framework, and writing automation test scripts
- Identifying and tracking defects through the SDLC
- Liaising with the Product team and other partners in the business to coordinate UAT prior to deployment
- Understanding and maintenance of test data
- Release management.
To succeed in this role, you will have strong analytical skills and be very detail-focused with a background in the finance industry, or lending experience being beneficial. You will be passionate about working in a creative and collaborative environment, with an interest in helping define a “quality” culture within the software engineering team.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now!
To learn more about our company visit our LinkedIn Page or check us out here https://www.prospa.com/working-at-prospa