Prospa’s success is inspired by its people. Their diversity, curiosity, skills and passion are the foundations for building an amazing company that puts our customers first.
Our team is dedicated to achieving outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values are: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team; and these inform how we think and act every day.
Prospa provides cash flow products and services that help small businesses across Australia and New Zealand to prosper and grow. To date, we’ve helped over 22,000 unique small business customers with almost $1.2 billion in loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to infuse in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing FinTech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
You will be working as part of QA team and will be responsible for building and maintaining the automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that good quality software if delivered.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and implement test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Create test plan for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years of experience in writing and running test automation scripts.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web and API testing.
- Good understanding of BDD and TDD test automation frameworks.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor.
- Experience with automation of REST or SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tool.
- Experience with Source control GIT.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps processes.
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage.
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
What is in for you
- Regular employee awards.
- Engagement programs including massages, meditation, lunches, doona days & beach days
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working culture
- Fun celebrations throughout the year for our diverse prosparians
- Study Assistance Program
- Engineering teams have a discretionary training budget to invest in their learning and development needs at any given point of time.
Come and join the team
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognize & reward excellent achievements, and actively provide our people the same amazing experience as we deliver to our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.