Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses and our bold vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance.
We are inspired by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Customer Obsession, Being Bold, Open and Real, keeping our Startup Mentality, Delivering Value Fast, Simplicity, and working as One Team inform how we think and act every day.
You will be working as part of QA team and will be responsible for building and maintaining the automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
What you will do :-
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Create test plan for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
What you will have :-
- 5+ years of experience in writing and running test automation scripts.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web and API testing.
- Good understanding of BDD and TDD test automation frameworks.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor.
- Experience with automation of REST or SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tool.
- Experience with Source control GIT.
- Knowledge of Agile and Devops processes.
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage.
Must have as a Prosperian :-
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognize & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.