Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As a Prospa Software Development Engineer in Test you join an extraordinarily talented and passionate engineering team. You will write code for automated tests and test frameworks, working with our software development engineers to ensure our software is of top quality. If you feel that you’ve got what it takes for the challenge to build software that sets us apart from the crowd in one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, then this opportunity could be for you.
Internally within the Engineering Team we value the following qualities: Professionalism, Respect for People, Trust in ourselves and team, Integrity and Accountability for our role in delivering products and services to our customers, both internal and external.
You take responsibility for developing automated tests, building and implementing test frameworks, teaching other engineers how to write tests, and testing software prior to release to ensure that the software runs smoothly and meets all functional requirements and specifications. You play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners by building the systems that delight our customers.
You closely with Product and Technical teams to ensure that the requirements are clearly understood and well documented prior to development so that testing can ensure that the software delivered meets the expectations of the business.
- Writing automated unit and integration tests
- Writing automated regression tests
- Helping Software Engineers write comprehensive automated unit test suites
- Reporting on testing outcomes
- Liaise with the Product team and the business to coordinate testing throughout the development lifecycle against the business requirements
- Helping to define and implement a “quality” culture within the software engineering team
- Strong analytical and extremely detailed-orientated approach
- Either Strong Salesforce framework knowledge OR Strong knowledge of the .Net framework OR Angular frameworks. Two skill sets would be a tremendous advantage.
- Experience with agile development processes
- A passion for product quality towards a zero-defect world
- Thinking differently to identify edge cases and finding ways to break the system that haven’t been thought of before
- Knowledge of software testing aids and tools
Your qualifications, experience, & skills
- Experience with browser-based testing across multiple versions and platforms, including mobile devices
- Experience in testing responsive applications
- Cloud based, especially Azure, performance and scalability testing
- Bonus points for RESTful API testing experience
- Bonus points for finance industry (lending) experience
Come and join the success story
If this sounds like a challenge that could excite you then click ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.