We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be supporting the launch of market disrupting products in the SME finance space. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of product marketing activities in a truly cross-functional and collaborative role.
This is your chance to mix your deep understanding of what customers want with an experimental approach to drive key product metrics. With one goal front of mind: remain the #1 finance partner for ANZ small businesses.
What you will be doing
- Working with the Senior Product Marketing Manager and broader team to develop product marketing strategy.
- Coordinating product launch deliverables with key stakeholders while maintaining GTM schedules and ensuring roadmaps are aligned.
- Product adoption and growth:
- Explore different approaches and channels to drive product uptake and identify growth opportunities.
- Lead and execute experiments to generate quick wins and validate long-term strategies
- Participate in product development by sharing insights and recommendations
- Research and insights:
- Identify research opportunities with key internal and external stakeholders, sharing findings with relevant channel and product owners
- Capturing and reporting of metrics to continuously improve performance across product, messaging, and GTM strategy.
- Positioning and messaging
- develop a keen understanding of the product and customer to help identify target audiences and define positioning, USP and marketing pillars.
- Asset development and management
- Drive the creation of product-related assets to ensure Prospa teams, partners and customers are educated on key features and benefits
- Ensuring print and digital content is up to date for all products
- Coordinating the production of supporting marketing materials, including briefing of creatives
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong product marketing experience, or experience in a growth or go to market Marketing role
- Background in or understanding of a FinTech or product-centric organisation
- You’re passionate about driving growth by delivering the best experience to customers
- Experience delivering projects cross-functionally, ideally with product and sales teams
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and timelines
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and communicate them to different audiences effectively
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?