We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Product Designer of the Partner Experience, you will help craft our design vision and execute on our strategic plan by consistently embedding the role of design in solving complex, real-world problems through intentional, human experiences.
What you will be doing
- Work with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to define and explore the problem space, goals and requirements
- Collaborate to generate ideas and compelling solutions
- Craft wireframes, prototypes and journey maps
- Analyse user feedback and activity
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to understand user needs and pain points
- Uncover product market fit for new products, services and features
- Articulate and share competitor analysis, product feature analysis and industry trends
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience driving design initiatives to achieve optimal outcomes
- Ability to think big picture and then get down in the detail
- Experience using Figma to create design concepts, prototypes and deliver final user interface designs while utilising existing design components
- Experience working directly with multiple teams and stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Strong understanding of accessibility guidelines
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?