Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
At Prospa, our design team spans the disciplines of service design, product design, marketing & graphic design and branding. We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, a television campaign, window sign, or an email to be part of the same customer journey. As such, our team crafts solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re passionate about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
To support this, we're looking for an experienced Product Designer to join team to help craft and deliver on our design vision as well as execute on our plan.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the role of design in solving complex, real-world problems through intentional, human experiences. You'll love partnering with talented designers and collaborating more broadly with a variety of roles across several fast-paced product teams.
What you will be doing
- Partnering with our other forward-thinking designers to generate ideas and compelling solutions.
- Using Prospa’s existing design system to craft wireframes, prototypes and journey maps.
- Analysing user feedback and activity.
- Iterating to improve the user experience.
- Working with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to define and explore the problem space, goals, and requirements.
- Conducting qualitative research and analysis to understand user needs and themes.
- Uncovering product-market fit for new products.
- Detailing and sharing competitor analysis, product feature analysis and industry trends.
- Presenting, communicating and gaining buy-in.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience using Figma to create design concepts, conduct rapid prototyping, and deliver final user interface designs.
- Experience in using quantitative and/or qualitative evidence to support design rationale i.e.: analytics, survey/feedback etc.
- Understanding of accessibility.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and leading practices for user experience design.
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.