We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Our [email protected] team spans the disciplines of service design, product design, marketing, graphic design, copywriting and branding.
We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, television campaign, window sign, or an email. As such, our team designs solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re passionate about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
As Product Design Lead, you will be working on our Account and Payments portfolio, helping craft the design vision and execute on our strategic plan. You will consistently embed the role of design in solving complex, real-world problems through intentional, human experiences.
What you will be doing
- Oversee the strategic and executional design of Prospa’s Cash Management solutions
- Conduct your own hands-on design as well as supporting the work of other designers on your portfolio
- Work with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to define and explore the problem space, goals and requirements
- Collaborate to generate ideas and compelling solutions
- Validate ideas quickly and deliver value fast
- Craft wireframes, prototypes and journey maps
- Analyse user feedback and activity
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to understand user needs and pain points
- Uncover product market fit for new products, services and features
- Articulate and share competitor analysis, product feature analysis and industry trends
- Present, communicate and gain buy-in for design solutions
- Contribute to, and advocate for, the Prospa Design System
- Coach and mentor designers on within your portfolio
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrated 6+ years of industry experience
- Experience leading multiple design initiatives at a time
- Experience coaching, mentoring and managing other designers
- Ability to think big picture and then get down in the detail
- Strong communication skills to “sell the dream”
- Experience in using both qual and quant data to drive design decisions
- Confident using Figma and other relevant design tools to create design concepts, prototypes and deliver final user interface designs
- Solid knowledge of design practices for user experience design
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams and stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Ability to facilitate design and customer-related workshops
- Working knowledge of front-end technology capabilities (esp CSS and React)
- Strong understanding of accessibility guidelines
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Bonuses and stock options
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal benefits (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?