We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
We’re looking for a commercially astute individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills and a continuous improvement mindset to support indirect spend.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you’ll partner with key stakeholders on all aspects of the sourcing process, including strategic supply planning, source to contract, purchase to pay and supplier relationship management.
We’re looking for a full timer to join our growing team – however we’re open to exploring part time arrangements for the right candidate
What you will be doing
- Partnering with the business on all procurement activities to ensure great commercial outcomes
- Maximising vendor relationships and supporting the business with vendor set up/ contract renewals
- Maintain procurement policies, processes and systems
- Support the business with managing third party risk
- Support with compliance to legislative requirements including the Modern Slavery Act and Payment Times Reporting Act
- Work cross-functionally to improve vendor reporting capabilities
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across all levels of the business
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong working knowledge of best practice procurement principles including sourcing, contract management and risk management (indirect category experience is essential)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and build impactful relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outcomes driven with a problem-solving mentality
- A can-do proactive attitude
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?