Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As Procurement Manager you are responsible for leading the development of a Procurement practice and directing the process of procurement within Prospa’s operations. Your key objective is to provide a responsive and agile procurement service for Prospa that delivers value for money, financial control and identification of new ways of working to bring efficiencies into the business.
- You will lead the development and implementation with key partner groups of the Procurement agenda and ensure the continued alignment to Prospa’s strategic objectives.
- Provide strategic guidance and embed Procurement practices that deliver strong governance, through the identity and mitigation of risk; identify and realise sourcing opportunities and manage suppliers identified as key providers.
- You will represent Prospa and manage high-level relationships with external suppliers, including undertaking negotiations, to secure a long-term, cost effective and reliable supply base.
- Promote a strong dedication to a quality culture, implementing standards of excellence and a continuous improvement business focus.
What you'll need
- 5+ years’ experience in a procurement and supply chain environment
- Procurement qualifications (e.g MCIPS) an advantage
- Experience on a green field procurement capacity
- Experience developing and implementing leading procurement category management strategies
- Evidenced capability and experience in spend management
- Ability to establish and manage governance arrangements, process improvement and robust performance measurement
- Experience leading sustainable change across organisations
- Strong decision making/problem solving and influencing skills
- Excellent people leadership skills, including communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, mentoring and performance planning, measurement, feedback and development
More about you
- You're a strong influencer, capable of effectively working with senior executives to embed the cross-business procurement
- You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to advocate and influence effectively at all levels, especially with C level internal and external stakeholders
- You enjoy an entrepreneurial approach to operating within an organisation
- You will enjoy attending relevant industry events as a representative of Prospa.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time