We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As Prospa’s Principal Product Manager – Core Banking Transformation, you will be responsible for bridging the technical and business worlds, to establish a core lending system that will help empower Prospa’s vision and future product roadmap. You’ll be accountable for delivering our future state lending environment.
What you will be doing
- Own the Loan Management & Core Systems vision and strategy roadmap
- Define and implement new products on the new core lending system
- Work with engineers to build and launch new capabilities and platform features as well as optimize existing features.
- Collaborate across the organisation to continually improve Prospa’s product experiences.
- Review technology performance and manage upgrades and feature releases.
- Review and maintain all financial technology policies and procedures.
- You will enhance the performance and experience for staff and customers whilst migrating to a new stack.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in digital product management within a financial services environment
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in agile product management principles, tools and experience leading a cross functional scrum teams
- History of delivering end to end change, and owning
- Demonstrated experience in breaking down a vision into a roadmap, and being able to define release increments to deliver value quickly, learn and iterate
- Experience in new product development and exposure to core banking configuration
- Experience with securitisation or treasury would be highly regarded
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?