Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 15,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over three quarters of a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As an Existing Portfolio Sales Consultant you will be responsible for managing & growing existing relationships. Your interactions will be building rapport, understanding the small business model & providing finance. Your day to day involves inbound/outbound calls, managing the full loan sales-cycle. You will be part of a high performing and energetic team of Portfolio Sales Managers, making uncapped commissions, with total salaries and commissions combined averaging $140,000-$200,000.
- You understanding a business owner’s needs & requirements, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- You have the ability to negotiate with stakeholders (both internal & external), creating value and win-win outcomes for customers and Prospa
- Track-record of managing a high volume of accounts within a portfolio
- Capacity to have financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen
- Proven history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & KPIs
Your skills and experience
- Phone-based sales experience (Ideally B2B, with small business' as a preference.)
- Experience negotiating high-value products
- Internal stakeholder management experience
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required
Come and join the success story
We offer a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing, fast-growing business as an integral part of a highly engaged team with great perks and a fun workspace.
Achieving our vision to change the way small business owners experience finance requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. You can find out a bit more about working at Prospa here.
We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
With the greatest respect, we will not be accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.