Business Operations Division
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans. This is why Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small business.
The Performance Marketing Specialist plays a leading role in managing digital marketing including search, programmatic and display.
Key activities include:
- Understand every nuance of the digital landscape – SEO, SEM, social, content – the interplay between ATL and digital interaction to grow the channel
- Use your solid experience with marketing attribution software and Google Analytics to report on full funnel digital performance activity and recommend performance optionisation
- Leverage your conversion rate optimisation experience to continually drive improvement in lead generation performance
- Ensuring that leads are converted into customers through well-crafted campaigns and a close partnership with the New Business Sales Team
- Demonstrate previous experience briefing and working with a digital media agency on campaign constructs and budget planning
- Work with internal Designers and Copywriters to craft campaigns
Essential Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- 5+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years recent experience working in an online acquisition marketing position
- Previous experience in a role focused on search or programmatic digital activity
- Experience in building and scaling digital acquisiting programs
- Exceptional analytical skills and a fluency in acquisition metrics
- Must demonstrate efficiency in optimising and executing SEM, PPC, social media and display advertising
What we offer you
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our company visit our LinkedIn Page