As the People Experience Lead, you are responsible for creating unique and memorable experiences, designing engagement programs and crafting simple and thoughtful internal communications for our growing team.
You are a great listener and have an ability to translate feedback into real solutions that add value fast. Setting the employee experience strategy and seeing it through to delivery, you’ll work closely with leaders to connect the dots for our people and help them feel sense of purpose. As we grow, there is an opportunity to evolve the function to be global, establishing modified experiences to ensure employees across our locations have what they need to be at their best.
As a community builder and collaborator, you are someone who takes a huge amount of pride in their work and in leading a function that will have an impact on our people and ultimately our customer experience.
This role requires a highly visible and influential leader that inspires those around them and is excited by a challenge and a chance to bring a creative edge and a progressive approach to the table.
What you will do:
- Create a strategy to engage employees through purposeful experiences and activities throughout the year
- Evolve our communications architecture and create clean, polished communication plans to the business
- Lead and develop the engagement programs and ensure a continual feedback cycle from employees is in place, ensuring we anchor decisions to data
- Look after events function and seasonal engagements programs, leading the Employee Experience Coordinator
- Partner with the leadership team around launch experiences, business operational changes, and change management support and communications.
- You think out of the box to engage employees and are always looking for the next creative thing to excite our team
- You’re self-motivated to get stuff done and flourish on achievement, having a passion for data to get effective results
- You have a hands-on approach, always looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently
- You love to collaborate well with others to bring out the best in everyone, building relationships quickly and working as a team
- You listen to feedback, having the ability to maintain your composure and deliver in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- You bring expertise in successfully designing and delivering fit for purpose engagement and employee experience strategies
- Crafting communications is a talent and something you would happily do in your spare time!