Business Operations Division
About the company
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans.
About the Role:
Work closely with the People Experience Lead and CMEO to support the design and implementation of a superior employee experience across key milestones, with a focus on managing company-wide events and coordinating key engagement activities (social and cultural activities, seasonal programs, health and well-being initiatives.
Key activities include:
- Manage and deliver a wide range of events for Prospa employees, including seasonal programs, Prospa landmark events and recognition and appreciation initiatives
- Coordinate pre-hire/onboarding activities for pre-hires and new hires
- Support the delivery of employee engagement and development programs
- Assist in creation and delivery of content through internal communications channels
- Preparation and distribution of reporting and insights related to the People Experience function
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualification in Events Management, Communications or Administration
- You have a demonstrated experience running corporate events for a small-mid size start up or technology company
- You can demonstrate previous experience in supporting a fast-paced, high performing team
- You have exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Your organisational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at any one time is high.
- You will take pride in your high attention to detail
- You are self-motivated, resilient and resourceful
- You have a real passion for delivering high-quality, best practice employee experiences
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements;
- A rare opportunity to craft and contribute to a flourishing business;
- A highly engaged team with generous benefits and work space.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.