Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As People Advisor at Prospa you will utalize your solid generalist HR knowledge and a foundation of ER experience to provide support across the entire business. Working within the passionate and successful People and Culture team, along side another People Advisor counterpart you will be responsible for implementing our ambitious people and culture strategy.
- Providing HR advice on:
- policies, procedures, employment legislation and best people management practices
- under-performance management and disciplinary actions
- Conduct investigations into workplace grievances and complaints in conjunction with senior HR team member
- Drafting and updating HR policies and procedures to ensure they are aligned with legislative changes and strategic business objectives
- Preparing and analysing key HR metrics and ad hoc HR reports
- Coordinating WHS activities
- Contributing to HR projects and initiatives
- Managing the off-boarding process of exiting employees, including conducting exit interviews and reporting on trends
You are a great communicator on all levels and with a high degree of emotional intelligence, you build rapport easily and quickly gain the trust of others. You are proactive and highly organised, used to managing multiple priorities simultaneously. Seen as a great team mate, you enjoy solving problems for the good of all and often see problems as opportunities to create improvements. You're a pragmatist who exercises good judgement but also seeks advice on matters of complexity or outside of your knowledge base when needed. And lastly you are of course extremely discreet when dealing with confidential matters.
- HR experience gained within a dynamic environment
- Experience managing employee relations matters
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- A passion for providing great people experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
Come and join the success story
We offer a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing, fast-growing business as an integral part of a highly engaged team with great perks and a fun workspace.
Achieving our vision to change the way small business owners experience finance requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. You can find out a bit more about working at Prospa here.
We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
With the greatest respect, we will not be accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.