Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
The Operations Partner /System Admin is a member of the operations team and reports to the Head of Projects. At a high level, the Operations Business Analyst is responsible for supporting and improving the business operations. The Operations Business Analyst will have a deep understanding of the agent and customer e2e journey, systems and processes to ensure efficient operations and continuous improvement.
What you will be doing
- Take responsibility to understand operational workflows, systems and process to continually identify gaps and opportunities that will ultimately improve the user & customer experience.
- Engage with leaders to identify issues and opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Support the roll-out of operational changes.
- Monitor key operational systems and process to ensure stable and efficient operations. Systems include Salesforce, OCR, Docusign, Telephony and the Lead Distribution Engine.
- Be responsible for call routing, flows, SLA’s and abandon rates.
- Create Dashboards / wallboards.
- Manage, track and report system issues, including the resolution of level 1 issues.
- Liaise directly with product and engineering on ticket reassignment and subsequent action.
- Support onboarding of new users including procurement of licences, profile changes, bulk uploads (process and monitor) process improvement and troubleshooting along with Salesforce reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years experience in a Operations Business Analyst role or similar, Ideally with tech experience.
- Experience with supporting both purchased and in-house developed hardware and software applications.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Expert understanding of software development and infrastructure project life cycles within the business.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
What's nice to have
- Exposure to Financial services industry preferred.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.