We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Customer & Partner Marketing team (aka CRM) at Prospa is focused on delivering one to one communication to our small business customers, from once they initially show interest in Prospa right through to becoming a customer, and our distribution partners. We deliver communications that are engaging, relevant and provided at the right time in the right channel.
What you will be doing
- Developing communication plans across one-to-one channels such as email, SMS, live chat, portals and mobile apps, with other Go To Market (GTM) Sales departments to deliver and support business objectives.
- Designing lifecycle programs to drive nurture, retention and winback programs for existing customers and partners
- Developing briefs (internal and external stakeholders) and managing internal approval processes and building communication programs in Marketo using technical expertise and subsequent tracking reports in Salesforce CRM
- Supporting Sales Operations and Marketing team’s strategic objectives and executing on a calendar of activities and campaigns
- Regular reporting and analysis of performance across communication programs, identifying insights, opportunities and gaps to continually improve activity based on key success metrics.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on CRM or Marketing Automation
- Experienced user of Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRM system or similar CRM systems
- Experience with working with fast-paced Sales departments and cross-functional collaboration environments
- Strong analytical and technical skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?