Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
Reporting directly to the Senior Channel Marketing Manager. This Marketing Specialist will work closely with key stake holders in the National Sales Team (Partner Channel) to grow and activate our partnership opportunities. You will be responsible for managing all resources we provide to educate partners, tools to grow their business and resources to promote our offering with their own brand. To be considered for this role, candidates will have channel marketing experience (ex. Brokers and Referees) and be able to manage and execute new and existing initiatives within a fast-paced environment.
What experience & skills you need:
- 3-5 years multi-channel campaign execution experience
- Experience using marketing automation technology
- Experience working with Sales to create external campaign launch roll-outs
- Strong 1:1 marketing execution skills across SMS, DM, eDM and OTM
- Understands how to structure actionable test & learn matrix to create a plan with always-on optimisation
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of best in breed marketing principles and resources for partners (ex: brokers and other referrers).
- Demonstrates ability to work in a highly agile and changing environment with ability to get work done without pre-set processes - able to join the dots and untangle complexity.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
You will pride yourself on:
- Your project management experience to help key stakeholders grow their business
- Providing regular updates on performance of external communications and tools used by partners.
- Management and monitoring of PUMP (email platform for our partners)
- Your ability to research and test: New tools, training and resources for Prospa partners.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our company visit our Linked In Page