Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 15,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over three quarters of a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
The Customer Marketing team at Prospa is fast-growing and focused on delivering brilliant end-to-end experiences for our customers through communications programs that are engaging, relevant and drive value for customers and Prospa.
Working with a Senior Manager, the role will be responsible for leading our Service and Mandatory communications programs and ensuring their seamless delivery. Your day-to-day will include managing our reporting across all programs and campaigns and supporting the wider team with program optimisation.
To be successful, you will have strong experience in end-to-end campaign management and execution across email, SMS and outbound telemarketing. You’ll bring strong data and technical expertise (i.e. Marketo) to the team, to ensure best practice delivery and ongoing optimisation of our campaigns. And you’ll be able to work closely with the Creative and Analytics teams to brief in creative and data requirements to develop excellent communications programs.
- Develop and execute service communications for our customers (including account balance and payment reminders).
- Develop and execute mandatory communications for our customers (a mix of ongoing legally mandated cooms and ad-hoc requirements).
- Working with sales and creative teams to develop email templates and build these in Marketo Sales Insights.
- Pulling data and managing reporting for all 1:1 comms programs and campaigns, based on requirements of wider the wider team.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and internal queries regarding our 1:1 comms and Marketo.
- Supporting the team with Customer Lifecycle Program optimisation, through the audit and discovery of current state communication and wider team requirements.
- Assisting with content tagging & migration to support ongoing lead nurture and customer programs
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience using and implementing campaigns and always-on programs through marketing automation software (ideally Marketo).
- 3+ years’ experience using CRM software (ideally Salesforce).
- Strong 1:1 marketing execution skills across SMS, eDM and OTM.
- Experience in campaign and program reporting and analysis (using these skills to test & learn and ensure ongoing optimisation of programs).
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Analytics) across an organisation to ensure expectations are managed and requirements captured.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.