We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in executing their above the line strategy. You’ll work with internal and external partners to execute on creative with a focus on paid advertising, content and social.
What you will be doing
- Support the Marcomms team’s strategic objectives and calendar of activities
- Support the Senior Manager on advertising campaigns – helping to manage the budget, media plan and creative development across traditional and digital channels
- Work closely with the Content team to create, edit and upload social content to the Prospa Blog and other key channels
- Support the wider Marketing team to update the website
- Report on and analyse performance across Content, Social, CRM and Website; identifying insights, opportunities and gaps to continually improve activity based on key success metrics
- Assist the wider marketing team with internal story telling
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on paid advertising, content and/or social
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or similar)
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution skills (utilising internal and external creative partners) across different communication formats
- Confidence using excel to manage data, report and drive campaign insights
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Bonuses & stock options
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?