Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
The marketing team at Prospa is focused on delivering brilliant end-to-end experiences for our small business customers, from once they initially show interest in Prospa right through to becoming a customer. The role will be responsible for supporting this team in executing their plans to deliver on strategic objectives. You will be working with internal and external partners to execute on creative with a focus on content, the blog and social. The role will assist in the execution of creative assets and will assist with social moderation.
What you will be doing
- Support the Marketing Communications team’s strategic objectives and calendar of activities in developing and executing campaigns and communication programs
- Work closely with the Content Specialist to create and upload social content and assist with driving, editing and uploading content to the Prospa Blog and to other marketing channels
- Monitor socials for comments that will require moderation
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to update the website with relevant messaging on WordPress
- Regularly report and analyze performance across Content, Social, CRM and Website; identifying insights, opportunities and gaps to continually improve activity based on key success metrics
- Providing support to the wider comms team and as such will be a great learning platform for all the marketing communications disciplines.
- Assist other team members with internal story telling via Powerpoint presentations.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on content and social
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution skills (utilising internal and external creative partners) across different communication formats
- Experience in reporting and analysis of campaign / communication / content performance, and confident using excel to manage data
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
What's nice to have
- Previous experience with a CRM platform such as Salesforce
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Having worked with WordPress or Marketo email platform
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.