Business Operations Division
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision-making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently form how we think and act every day.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, with over $500 million in small business loans.
The Account Manager/Customer Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing prospective customers from the application stage to closing the sale, while being seen as a trusted advisor by our customers. The role involves inbound/outbound calls and managing the full sales-cycle. You will be part of a high performing and energetic team of Account Managers, making uncapped commissions averaging $80-100k OTE.
- Deliver a seamless experience for the customer and clearly understand their requirements
- Negotiate desired outcomes based on value selling, not on price.
- Effectively handle all forms of objections to ensure maximum conversion rates.
- Maintain accurate information in the SalesForce CRM.
You will need
- At least 6 months of phone based sales experience
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and informative tone
- Ability to negotiate high-value products and not just negotiate on price
- Experience interacting with multiple departments and internal stakeholder management
- Strong skills with MS Office (outlook, word, excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required
This is a terrific chance to progress your career in a supportive environment and in a fun team. Our employees are given excellent training and development opportunities, and encouraged to contribute their ideas to grow the business.
If this sounds like the kind of break you've been waiting for, please apply now.