We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
You’ll develop communication plans with other Go-To-Market departments to deliver engaging campaigns and communication programs, to support achieving business goals. You’ll own the technical support on the Marketo tool across the team.
What you will be doing
- Execute on a calendar of activities and campaigns that aligns with our sales organisation’s strategic objectives
- Develop communication plans that include promotional campaigns, lifecycle communication and service/ operational communications
- Own communication programs from brief to execution to reporting
- Ensure best practise in the technical expertise, and act as the SME internally
- Report regularly and use data to drive continuous improvement activities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on digital channel
- Previous experience using Marketo or similar tools
- Experience using Salesforce and/ or similar CRM systems
- An ability to collaborate with external agency partners and key internal teams to reach the right outcomes
- Strong execution skills and attention to detail with the ability to juggle multi-projects at once
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?