Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Working with the Head of Social, Content & Customer Marketing and key stakeholders you’ll have accountability for developing and execute end-to-end programs across the full lead and customer lifecycle. You’ll bring with you a best of breed expertise across test & learn, ongoing optimisation and innovation, specialising in one-to-one communication channels such as email, direct mail, SMS and outbound telemarketing.
- Working with external and internal partners to create and optimise always-on programs across lead and customer lifecycles including lead nurture programs, first 90 days, cross-sell and utilisation, retention and winback.
- Designing best practice test and learn plans, lead scoring models and optimised programs to support business objectives
- Performance reporting and recommendations
- Supporting the 1:1 communications for major campaign activity twice a year (EOY and EOFY)
What you will need
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience using marketing automation technology
- Experience in working with analytics teams to build actionable test & learn matrix
- Works collaboratively across the business with external agency partners, internal creative teams, analytics, sales, product and operations to reach the right outcomes
- Demonstrates ability to work in a highly agile and changing environment with ability to get stuff done without pre-set processes – able to join the dots and untangle complexity
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.