This is a 3 day a week, 9-Month Parental Leave Cover, with potential for permanency.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you’ll interact with all areas across our business on a range of legal matters. Your stakeholder engagement skills will enable you to partner with a broad range of stakeholders across ANZ, and you’ll waste no time jumping in to support the business.
What you will be doing
- Preparation and review of NDAs, commercial agreements, marketing materials and other documents as requested by General Counsel.
- Providing day-to-day legal support to all areas of the business.
- Responsibility for legal aspects of Prospa policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assistance with ongoing compliance obligations.
- Day to day maintenance of Prospa’s Long Term Incentive (LTI) scheme.
- Partnering with key internal teams including Finance to ensure timely reporting.
- Administrative assistance in relation to company secretarial services.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience either in-house or within a private practice across commercial law
- You will be passionate, dynamic, self-motivated and enjoy working in a high performing, dynamic environment
- You are a New Zealand qualified lawyer with solid general commercial experience
- Next level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide concise, commercial and practical legal advice to senior internal partners
- You’re an experienced drafter who is capable of managing, negotiating and documenting a variety of contractual arrangements
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude to balance multiple priorities under strict deadlines
- You’re comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of ANZ’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?