Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Specialist to create and deliver blended learning solutions to support Prospa’s rapid growth.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Lead, you will have the opportunity to own learning initiatives end-to-end, including participating in the planning and delivery of platforms and programs to meet key capability needs of the organization.
- Design, facilitation and evaluation of our soft skill programs, partnering with external providers when required.
- Upskill our Team Leads and subject matter experts in effectively training and coaching and mentoring others.
- Launch, embed and manage an Agile based digital learning platform, creating mechanisms that drive adoption.
- Partner with key stakeholders in identifying individual and team learning needs and solutions, sourcing external providers where required.
- Support our employees in their development via Personal Development Planning workshops and one-to-one coaching.
- Foster knowledge and skill sharing across the business.
- Provide program management support for our leadership development programs (logistics, materials, evaluation etc).
- Manage and update the L&D intranet page.
- Support the Learning & Development Lead with L&D reporting and analysis.
What you will need
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Adult Learning or Organisational Psychology.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in L&D within a dynamic, commercially focused, organization.
- Extraordinary facilitation and presentation skills with a flair for engaging and motivating people.
- A track record of end-to-end program management, from needs analysis and solution recommendation, through to implementation, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and partner management skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve aligned outcomes.
- Experience in delivering self-paced / digital learning solutions desirable.
- DISC accreditation desirable.
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.