Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
The IT Systems Administrator will work closely with the Cyber Security Manager, third party managed service providers and stakeholders from all parts of the business to ensure the successful operation of IT infrastructure at Prospa, focusing on ensuring its availability and effectiveness. This role will be a balance between hands on management of IT operations for networks, servers and endpoints as well as coordinating and delivering larger IT projects. This also includes identifying opportunities for improvement, building new IT capabilities and responding to operational incidents where required.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage and track technology projects being delivered by the MSP
- Manage IT deployments for remote office locations
- Keep inventory and forecast procurement of IT assets for employee growth
- Ensure IT asset management and labelling is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring the MSP are responding to service tickets effectively and escalating where required
- Ensuring BCP, DR and overall IT uptime/availability requirements are met
- Delivery of longer-term major projects – i.e. workstation refresh, new offices or geolocations
- Work closely with cyber security team to ensure security requirements are met
- Ad hoc systems admin tasks – i.e. troubleshooting issues, clean-up of AD, reviewing system configs, auditing patching and encryption deployment
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in IT systems administration or similar role
- Strong technical skills specifically in networking, OS level infrastructure and virtualisation
- Experience in a cloud infrastructure environment – AWS or Azure, preferably with PaaS and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in working with Microsof Exchange, Active Directory and Windows
- Experience with disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Proactive, driven and self motivated
- Takes ownership of processes and projects
- Balances long term thinking with short term outcomes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time