Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 24,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.4 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 210 strong.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
This role is for an experienced Internal Communications Manager who is thrilled to be supporting the growth of the #1 Alternate lender in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be working closely with key business leaders, including the exec team to craft and clarify messages to keep our Prospa team informed – making sure the right people get the right information at the right time. You will be an outstanding communicator with an ability to make meaning and embrace our value of Simplicity.
It will provide opportunities to bring creativity and experimenting with new and different ways to ensure our team remains connected in a dispersed working environment. You are always searching for the most progressive solutions that are fit for purpose. Continuing to seek and listen to feedback, create and implement progressive strategies and inclusive solutions for our team is a critical component of this role.
This role is a collaborator who takes a huge amount of pride in their work and in coordinating a function that will have an impact on our people and ultimately our customer experience.
As an ambassador for Prospa values internally, this comms specialist will be accountable for ensuring all Prosparians know what is happening in their workplace and feel connected to our mission – To Keep Small Businesses moving.
It will provide opportunities to bring creativity and an agile approach by actively experimenting with new and different ways while always ensuring our internal customers are at the heart of what we do.
Note: This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- You’ll be responsible for curating and running all internal communications channels to maintain continuous excellent communication to represent the P&C team and leadership team. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Communicate our mission and strategy to connect our team to our vision.
- Internal launch experiences, business operational changes, and change management communications as appropriate.
- Regular written communications such as staff emails and newsletters.
- Curating and crafting in-person and digital events such as AMAs, All Hands, and social events.
- Building and encouraging asynchronous communications on our intranet (The Hive).
- Excellent interpersonal skills – strong communication – written, verbal, and visual skills, comfortable writing clear, polished comms in a variety of channels.
- A proven ability to influence and build positive relationships: this role is highly visible and needs to be able to influence and collaborate with all levels.
- Ability to maintain your composure, accept feedback, and deliver in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Proven experience as an excellent self-starter and in follow-through – experience working successfully with autonomy.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Organisational change experience would be advantageous.
- Experience working with dispersed teams to deliver engaging digital and in-person communications.
- Creative approach in finding out-of-the-box/non-traditional ways to engage employees and are always looking for the next innovative thing to wow our team.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.