Prospa is Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Working part-time (3 days a week), this role will partner with the our national sales team members and our new customers to setup and troubleshooting of iframes and Dynamic Landing Pages on their websites.
What you will be doing
- Engage with our partners and/or their tech contacts to implement a CNAME record which redirects through their DNS host.
- Proactively contact the partner via phone, email and through screensharing.
- Use online tools to help identify DNS host and provide instructions, as well as checking propagation.
- Proactively following up with recent sign-ups to the service and responding in a timely matter to service requests.
- Setting up redirect mapping using the 3rd party EasyRedir tool.
- Working closely with National Sales point person to close any gaps — get unique IDs, update contact details, provide logos/colours.
- Escalating other queries to the individual BDM or tech team as required.
What you will need
- 2+ years infrastructure support experience with CNAME and Domain Name Systems.
- Strong Troubleshooting & Problem resolution skills.
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and become a trusted advisor.
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.